Free Human Resource Software



             


Thursday, March 6, 2008

How To Make $1000 In Next 24 Hrs

I visit some of these marketing forums on daily basis. So every other day I see this question asked by yet another beginner. Well people try to be humble and talk about "making $1000 in a week"

But I was wondering "I can make easily 1000 USD in a week, What If I up the challenge and Try to make it in 24 hrs"

Is something like this possible? Of course for a marketer with a subscriber list of 10 grands or so its not even a worth his effort. But what about a guy who is starting in his business and have no investment to make. Well this article will show you how you can do it in 24 hr and at least get 1 grand to start your online business.

I sat down with paper and pen and thought for a while.. I ruled out Affiliate business Model, as I am not sharp enough to put 1000s of keywords and then build adwords campaigns around it to sell product... NOPE... it's not my strong point...

Well So I wondered. Is there anything that I can do easily and effortlessly? The answer was staring right at me in front of my face.

Well I can write 20-30 page powerful (good content) Ebook and sell it.. Last ebook I sold I created that ebook in 45 minutes and 3 hrs in Proof reading.

And I made 200$ in first 4 hours of making that book live.

So I thought If I create a book and Sell its MASTER RIGHTS to some other marketer for over 1000 USD. I might need to contact 15-20 or more names with the book.

Well 1000 USD is good deal if he's going to make money off it for ever?? If someone question you for this rate.. Then you might need to find 2 people whom you can sell it for 500$ each (just let them know).

Even for 500$ I'd say they are getting cheap deal...

But the condition is to generate 1000 USD in 24 hrs.. This is the Fastest Way. Now if you are saying, Yeah sure, anyone can fantasies about this kind of situation. It isn't that easy.

Well the best thing about this strategy is I've done this thing many times (not with ebook but with other some methods I used over the last year).

For example About 18 months ago when I was bit tight on cash and needed 500$ to buy couple of big products I used some of my own crazy ideas to create 500$ in less than 24 hrs. This is called abundance mentality. Never reject anything without even trying. Try it. Your mind is powerful thing. Believe it and see the results yourself.

Are You following my 30 Day Online Success Challenge? If not then join my challenge. Its Free at www.Imbasics.com Varun

Labels: , , , ,